Monday, June 22, 2009

best 11 years of my life...

I was a little busy over the weekend so I'm just now getting a chance to type this special post -- Jeff and I celebrated 11 years of marriage on Saturday, June 20, and it has been THE BEST 11 years of my life!

Jeff is so good for me and to me...God truly created him just for me. I love him with all that I can hold in my heart; he is my very best friend.

Happy Anniversary, babe! I look forward to sooo many more wonderful years with you!

[photo taken by Julie S. Mixon, July 2008, Surf City, NC]

2 comments:

Momma said...

LOVE that picture! I don't remember seeing it, but there were so many to look at, I probably did see it. I agree that God created Jeff just for you, and bet Jeff would say the same about you. You two go together like ham & eggs, like pork & beans, like chips & salsa....ok....sorry....got carried away. :)

The Andersons said...

Congratulations on 11 years, y'all are so blessed to have each other and so cute!