Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Hammells & Family...

Over the Memorial Day holiday, I had the pleasure of photographing Todd & Susan Hammell & family, along with Susan's parents and her brother & sister-in-law and their family.  They are vacationing on North Topsail Island this week -- in from the Greenville, NC area -- and wanted some family photos made to celebrate their parents' 40th wedding anniversary.

This entire family was a lot of fun to photograph -- the kids were adorable and all the adults were fun-loving and open to whatever kind of poses I wanted to put them in.  By the end of the shoot, I felt like we'd been friends with them forever.  :)

Here are a few of my faves from the evening on North Topsail Island:








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lindsay,
You did a WONDERFUL job -- just like I knew you would!!! The pictures turned out so well! I'm sure Susan (and family) were very pleased!
Tammy Harvin =)

Momma said...

GREAT pictures, Honey Girl! It looks like it was a beautiful day. They're a great looking family. You did them up right!